Girls Logbook

girls stories, opinions, facts, tips, hobbies, etc

Monday, November 17, 2008

Have you given a little happines to someone today?

Since October 6th 2008 I left Jogjakarta and stayed at Jakarta to apprentice in PT. Frisian Flag Indonesia. It was a pity, my birthday was November 11th. It means that I had to celebrate my birthday alone this year, far away from my beloved people. But, I got surprise! My roommates in Syantikara Dormitory - Lisa, Siska, Windy, Bertha, Cindy, Neng, Kak Cis - called me by phone together and they were give a greeting for me. Indeed, they were inviting me to pray together. And, we did it! We prayed together, by phone… I think it was sweet and was a greeting that most make an impression to me in my birthday this year. Suddenly, I felt happier than before. But, I appreciate others greetings too, absolutely. For my love, my friends in Syantikara Dormitory, my family, my friends in Industrial Engineering – UGM and my old friends, thanks for your care that makes me happy. So, have you given a little happiness to someone today?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home